Following the success of its US equivalent, we are bringing together industry experts in London this September 27 for Risk.net‘s inaugural Cryptocurrency Trading Forum Europe, offering a timely opportunity for risk managers, traders, portfolio managers and other risk professionals to gain practical insights that will guide decision-making on entering and navigating the still nascent market of digital assets.
The forum will address:
- Market update: is investing in crypto still appealing after the recent collapse? / Ethereum merge
- Stable coins – Regulatory perspective
- Risk management for crypto
- Investment strategies and the role of crypto in investment portfolios
- Access to data for crypto trading
Our expert speakers include:
- Artur Sepp, Head of systematic solutions and portfolio construction, Sygnum Bank
- Nikita Fadeev, Partner and head, Fasanara Capital
- Anatoly Crachilov, CEO, Nickel Digital Asset Management
- Carol Alexander, Professor of Finance at Sussex University Business School, Visiting Professor, Peking University HSBC Business School
- Jean-Marc Bonnefous, Managing partner, Tellurian Capital Management
- Thomas Wind, Senior vice-president, Aros Capital
- Manuel De Luque Muntaner, Founder and chief executive, Block Asset Management
- Alex Loreau, Chief risk officer, Bastion Asset Management
- Christopher Rhine, Managing director, portfolio manager, Galaxy Digital
20 complimentary places are left available.
Disclaimer: TheNewsCrypto does not endorse any content on this page. The content depicted in this press release does not represent any investment advice. TheNewsCrypto recommend our readers to make decisions based on their own research. TheNewsCrypto is not accountable for any damage or loss related to content, products, or services stated in this press release.